Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all guys, i got accepted to asu. i'll be movin out come summer and i couldnt be happier right now. i needed this day. if theres anyone who goes to, or lives near asu i'll be out in march lookin for a place, and tryin to meet people. i'll tell yall more as soon as i figure out whats gonna happen.

thanks

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Sorry to hear you got rejected at Virginia Tech. You didn't mention that you did, but since you are going to ASU it is a natural assumption.

All joking aside congrats. College was the best 5 years of my life.:beer

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
arizona state u, and hey man i didnt bother with vt, i got in there the first time around anyways. (i went to rit for 2 quaters, came home, took a year off, now go to county college, and im goin to asu now. i knew that 3.96 gpa would count for something.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Congrats man, dont be in a hurry to get out. Try to have a good time, you will make some friends that will last a lifetime, and probably some mistakes that will haunt you for just as long.

·
Registered
959 Posts
arizona state u, and hey man i didnt bother with vt, i got in there the first time around anyways. (i went to rit for 2 quaters, came home, took a year off, now go to county college, and im goin to asu now. i knew that 3.96 gpa would count for something.
i go there. let me know when youre out here so we can party and take the bronco out.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,890 Posts
:thumbup

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice, i'll be out around march 3rd to try to find a palce to live. and the bronco and my crap will come out this summer. thanks for the kind words all

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
congrats, i often wished i moved away for college, but its turning out for the best.

Good luck down there and dont party too hard, i hear the girls down there are CRAZY hot.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea..thanks, just beucase i do well in school doesn't mean i can spell. or maybe its that in reality i'm to lazy to be grammaticly correct

1 - 18 of 18 Posts