Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a pretty good day for me and the 78.Got my 39.5's mounted on the new Soft 8's,had to do them by hand tire changer wont change em that big!New starter solenoid.Got the brakes bled and adjusted.Got my new(used)seats bolted down.Topped off all the fluids.I was gonna get started on the roll on bedliner inside,but I think I'm gonna wait til after the 18th after we hit LBL.She's now ready for the Midas touch Monday,cant wait to hear what it sounds like with some muffler's!:popc1:

Sorry if I've bored yall,I'm just excited!:toothless

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Post some pics of the roll-on bedliner when you do it...I wanna do the same thing to mine. Id like to see someone else's first so I'll know that i screwed it up when I got done....Cause i know I will...muhaha

·
Registered
854 Posts
seemoremud said:
Post some pics of the roll-on bedliner when you do it...I wanna do the same thing to mine. Id like to see someone else's first so I'll know that i screwed it up when I got done....Cause i know I will...muhaha

If you're wanting to do the Herculiner gig, a lot of us have done it and posted pics of it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I understand your joy man.

Last Sunday I put new plugs and wires in a 4wd 4.0 Aerostar and fixed the BKO in one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts