Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 Eddie Bauer 302ci. Needs minor things like a new bumper and 2 small dents popped. Giving it a tuneup tomorrow and changing all fluids. Now I wait for a King Ranch to come in at work so I can change the seats. Picked it up for $1900.

·
Registered
235 Posts
nice deal on the bronco what unit you with on Lejeune, I'm stationed on cherry point, and my brother is with 2/2 snipers on Lejeune as well.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice deal on the bronco what unit you with on Lejeune, I'm stationed on cherry point, and my brother is with 2/2 snipers on Lejeune as well.
Was with 1/6. Got medically discharged for getting hit in Garmsir in 08. Wish I back with them now in the Ghan.

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice 92. i just bought my 3rd full size,a96 with a 302 aod my problem is i need a spindle for the drivers side with abs can find all kinds with out but none with. need help

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea it's my 3rd fullsize too

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm digging the bronco 2. I would LOVE to finally get me one with a nice 5 speed.
Thanks. I'd never get any compact truck/suv with an automatic.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal man:thumbup
And you are the reason I bought it. I saw your post in the "how much for your Bronco" thread, and thought the same exact thing. "I need more". I've been eyeballing it on craigslist and went and got it today. Knocked him down $600.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This one is high miled and in decent shape for being used as a farm truck. 181,000 on the clock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts