·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0304recycled04-on.html

Grower sends discarded marijuana plants to recycling center

Associated Press
Mar. 4, 2008 06:55 AM
SAN JOSE, Calif. - A pot grower in northern California is following nature's rules, if not the law.

Workers who were sorting items at a San Jose recycling center last week found a large trash bag full of marijuana plants.

The center collects leaves, tree limbs and other natural material for composting, but San Jose police say the plants won't end up that way. Instead they'll be held as evidence of a crime.

Police say the marijuana could have come from anywhere in Santa Clara County. They don't know how much of the pot in the bag was sellable.
:rofl:

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,868 Posts
smooth

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
What a waste.
It wasn't a waste, unless you like the leaves. They already took off the buds and threw away the leaves.
How do I know? You don't live where the world renowned BC BUD comes from and not know a little something about it. Besides, a local grower threw two garbage bags full of the leaves in my ditch last month. If I was still smoking the stuff, I would have taken it and dried it and put a sign where they discarded it saying THANK YOU:thumbup

·
36,868 Posts
[Begin P.S.A.]
Technically waltman... I would consider it a waste. All that "waste" not only contains THC (just not as concentrated as the "flowers") but throughout the plant also contains CBD's. While it may be useless to a "commercial" grower, can be highly (pun intended) sought after by medicinal users to dry and crush into a power that can be put into capsules or even mixed into some foods to provide little noticeable "high" but great pain relief.

The more you know! :toothless
[/End P.S.A.]

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
[Begin P.S.A.]
Technically waltman... I would consider it a waste. All that "waste" not only contains THC (just not as concentrated as the "flowers") but throughout the plant also contains CBD's. While it may be useless to a "commercial" grower, can be highly (pun intended) sought after by medicinal users to dry and crush into a power that can be put into capsules or even mixed into some foods to provide little noticeable "high" but great pain relief.

The more you know! :toothless
[/End P.S.A.]
WOW..! I feel smarter already..! Thanks Pepe..! :chili:

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I noticed the 2 bags in the morning and when I returned home in the afternoon I checked to confirm that it was what I thought and immidietly contacted someone I knew that also knew how to make oil, (waste not want not) but surprise surprise, he had more of those leaves than he knew what to do with...because someone also dumped a lot of bags at his house, yeah, that's it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
My wife is a Dr....in her med student years ....a teenage kid (wiser/craftier than her) told her that he needed Marinol , weed in a pill basically.......so she prescribed it for him...:thumbup:histerica:popc1::popc1:I still to this day ask her why she didn't also prescribe him 5 bean burritos and a gallon of water. She still doesn't get it.:doh0715:prude.

·
36,868 Posts
Well now you can tell him what to do with the excess waltman... that goes for leafs, seeds, stems and stalks. :thumbup

Marinol is a synthetic attempt at THC and is still nowhere near as good as the real thing (no CBD and weak ass THC in an attempt to avoid the "high"). Of course... it's the standard federally legal pill that gets thrown at you when looking for the real relief. It's also rediculasly expensive... but an Rx can be a good cover for those piss testing that would like a legit excuse for their own medicinal or recreational consumption.
I'm guessing that teenage kid wasn't as smart as he thought he was. ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well now you can tell him what to do with the excess waltman... that goes for leafs, seeds, stems and stalks. :thumbup

Marinol is a synthetic attempt at THC and is still nowhere near as good as the real thing (no CBD and weak ass THC in an attempt to avoid the "high"). Of course... it's the standard federally legal pill that gets thrown at you when looking for the real relief. It's also rediculasly expensive... but an Rx can be a good cover for those piss testing that would like a legit excuse for their own medicinal or recreational consumption.
I'm guessing that teenage kid wasn't as smart as he thought he was. ;)
your right , but I just like the fact that he tried to fool her.

·
36,868 Posts
:lolup :thumbup

·
Registered
214 Posts
Take all the stems, seeds, leaves and any other part that cant be smoked and stuff it into a jar and fill it up with vodka or gin, let it soak for a week or two. When it turns green its ready to filter and mix into your favorite drink. So i've heard......

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Take all the stems, seeds, leaves and any other part that cant be smoked and stuff it into a jar and fill it up with vodka or gin, let it soak for a week or two. When it turns green its ready to filter and mix into your favorite drink. So i've done......
Fixed it for ya..

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
ahem, uh, *supposedly* the way you make cakes and brownies and such is you boil the leaves like tea and use the resulting brew in the recipe. supposedly.

Justin

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
ahem, uh, *supposedly* the way you make cakes and brownies and such is you boil the leaves like tea and use the resulting brew in the recipe. supposedly.

Justin
*supposedly* thc does not dissolve in water...supposedly;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I apologize, I have no idea why i typed water:wacko I honestly have no idea if water would carry it or not.

I should have said that *supposedly* you brew the leaves in cooking oil/butter (careful, butter burns easily. . . from what i hear).

Justin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts