Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to heave the ol' buck up and over the hill and try my hand at a little flexin' in the front yard.

Would have gone higher on that rock but the top is a tad sharp and I would like to continue my joys of having a spare tire, so alas.

Not too Shabby.

Check out that tuck..

Anyway, figured it was time to post a pic where the bronco wasn't just sitting in my driveway.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
cool man, looks pretty good. i see you trimmed the 3ft tailpipes. how did the neighbor like you flexing the ugly truck in the front yard?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks good, is that a camera phone?

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Where are those killer chrome tips?

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Edit: they always dumped under his cab, they were not connected...
They made it look so good, like show truck good.
That is some good flex, maybe I can get mine to do that when I put new shackels on it that are not rusted to the hangers.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
you have a 4 inch lift and 4Ds?

Are your fenders trimmed or are 78-79 fenders just that big?

Your bronco looks pretty sweet either way

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
Nice pics, but trim those fenders man..

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the fenders (which are factory) but she's actually going to get a taller stance that'll easily clear 44s once I'm finished; I think.. I may just make her taller, but every time I look at the truck it seems to get smaller. Not sure how tall of a lift I now have on her, since I have no idea how they come factory.

I haven't gotten the inside completed because I keep messing stuff up under the hood so I figure I'll get that set up once I'm ready to get her dirty. It'll basically consider one 22° coupling and one 45° coupling with the rest being straight 6" pipe that'll house the filter. That's the plan anyways.

It'll be done at the M&G.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts