Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not yet. I put a Bushmaster M4A2 patrol rifle in layaway this morning. Could have got the same rifle but fitted for a grenade launcher but I dont wana deal with all the license bullshit for that.

I figured what the hell since they are probably gonna get banned again. $975 out the door, cheapest AR style rifle Ive looked at in the last few months. Was gonna spend a extra few hundred bucks and get the bushmaster ORC rifle but never did. Oh well Im happy with the purchase ive made.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
:stupid

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DuDeZ, Its in layaway! Wait, bushmasters website has pics.

Since it has a fixed carry handle, whats a scope mount gonna run me for this thing?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
thats the cheapest youve seen? have you looked at Stag or RRA? you should of gone with the flattop upper. but a scope mount isnt much. go to www.cheaperthandirt.com

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
If it's pictures you want, it's pictures you'll have...here's a pic of my Bushmaster M4

and my Bushmaster Shorty AK

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
so if you "could" really afford to get a M203 why didnt you? its only a 200 tax stamp. and when you can find rounds for it I believe they are tax stamped too

still be fun to have. they make all kinds of adaption for the m203 as well to shoot 22s, smoke grenades etc

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I almost got a boner from those pics.

I would have gotten a RRA flattop but some dickweed got to it before I did and they were selling AR style rifes like crack. Can I get just a flat top upper for this rifle?

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
so if you "could" really afford to get a M203 why didnt you? its only a 200 tax stamp. and when you can find rounds for it I believe they are tax stamped too

still be fun to have. they make all kinds of adaption for the m203 as well to shoot 22s, smoke grenades etc
you can get a 37mm, it doesn't have to be registered as a DD if you only have gas or flare rounds for it, to posses it with anti personnel rounds (i.e. bean bags, batons or rubber balls) requires you register to make a DD

it wouldn't be an m203 but it'd look like it

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts

I would have gotten a RRA flattop but some dickweed got to it before I did and they were selling AR style rifes like crack. Can I get just a flat top upper for this rifle?
I know you can from Bushmaster and other sources...don't know about RRA though.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts

x2 really nice

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I don't wanna see stock photos...and I don't wanna see you other ass monkeys rifles...If I just wanted to look at one I'd look at one of mine.
I wanna see his! :goodfinge

(of course know I now I gotta way till you get it off of layaway)

As far as scope mounts, they are pretty reasonable.
Here's one for sale on gunbroker: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=91439917
But I'm sure they can be had for roughly the same price other places.
I've got one of those...they work pretty good.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
if you want just an upper, try www.model1sales.com they sell everything from kits to stripped uppers and lowers. buy a comlete upper and have two different platforms or just the stripped upper and transfer your parts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts