Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do most of you get interior parts for a 85. I need the door treads and the kickpanels under the dash and some other misc stuff. Also I have noticed that the 4 hi doesn't work at all, but the 4 lo works but tends to slip out of low. If I need to rebuild the 208 has anyone done this if so how hard or should I get someone's 205. I like the 208 low. Also I would like to do a shackle flip, but I would like to get 6 inches of lift with the shackle lift is this possible if so what do I need. Just a 2 inch block and degree block or what.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:beer Good deal but where are the pics!!!:popc1: You can get parts on here i do never had any trouble yet,LMC,jeff's broncograveyard,,,,etc.Good luck on your new buy and have fun!!

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
if you bought it for 100bucks you got plenty of cash to make that thing awesome!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will work on getting the pics on the page. I bought this bronco in denver colorado and I live in south colorado springs so I drove a little over 90 miles to get it home. Also, he gave me a free 3g alternator.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will work on getting the pics on the page. I bought this bronco in denver colorado and I live in south colorado springs so I drove a little over 90 miles to get it home. Also, he gave me a free 3g alternator.
Sell that 3g and you'll have almost got it for free, well maybe it will at least cover your gas home. :duh

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am trying to find some of the underdash kick panels for the driver and pass side, but LMC doesn't even carry them. I am going to be changing the interior to a black and grey. I am also going to be painting it white.

·
Registered
72 Posts
man that looks better then my 300 bronco now my parts bronco, i may get up and go take some pics today but it is still below zero and havint had the energy to take some pics. I had a friend when i was in the springs tryin to sell a bronco with 8 inches lift with 2 sets of 36 one wrangler mtrs, and one swampers, plus a 460 in it with the 300 for 400 dollars but no way getting it home, sometimes ya find great deals, springs has some killer deals.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am going to start redoing some of the wiring that is in real bad condition. I have to change the 2gauge wire he has going from the solenoid to the starter and the batter ground that he has going to the front fender. This is where i will start I will post pics as the build comes along.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts