Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the help guys! They ride like an MT, but other then that, the fit was awesome. It needed about 1" off of the bumper valance and that's it. They don't hit the radius arms either.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very Nice!!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Let us know how those Cooper's work for you. I put 31" Cooper Discoverer M&S (Studded), on for the winter, and I have been extremely impressed.

Now I was looking at possibly either the Cooper Discoverer STT, or S/T-C for the summer.

http://www.coopertires.com/us/en/ltTruckSegment.asp

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Wished my 150 looked that good. Bee-yoooo-tee-ful. :twotu:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Very nice. I normally don't like camper shells, but it looks good on that truck

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Outstanding looking 150, but are they stock wheels??

It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Streetgang said:
Outstanding looking 150, but are they stock wheels??

It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside!!!
Those are 17x10" Weld Super Single IIs! Kind of have a stock look about em though, one of the main reasons that I chose them.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys!

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Very cool. I loved that my bronco came with 33's. It just looks right with 33's, same goes with the F150s

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tire fitting..

Does anyone know for sure if I will be alright putting 33x12.50x15 tires on my Bronco after adding a 3" body lift on 15x8 wheels??

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
bigbronco93 said:
Does anyone know for sure if I will be alright putting 33x12.50x15 tires on my Bronco after adding a 3" body lift on 15x8 wheels??

you can put them on without a body lift i did and they dont rub at all.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I decided to use my existing Daystar spacers and rear blocks and up the truck from 2.5 to 4-4.5. I have opted for Skyjacker Class I radius arm drops and Class II I Beam drops and Pitman arm.

I wanted to see how the 33s looked with what I have, and I decided to go just a smidge higher. Plus, I got the 4" radius arm drops for free, and a steal on the Class II drops and arm, AND I already owned the spacers/blocks, shocks and springs, so the cost is negligible.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts