Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my 33x12.50's on...and I love it. For awhile I was going to to run 32x11.50's, but a few guys in chat last night talked me into the 33's. I test fit some 33x12.50's on a 10 inch rim about a month ago, and they rubbed a lot. I was worried these were gonna rub...and they did...but only about a half inch on the plastic valence. So, I guess the 33's decided the fate of the valence for me...so now its off. I was pressed for time today, and I had to get to a class right after I got back...and it didn't let out til dark...so sorry to say but no pics until tomorrow. I know I know, I should of made the thread tomorrow when I got the pictures, but I figured what the hell...I am pretty excited.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I cant see the pics

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
:red x

Dont wear them out tonight.

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
I don't believe you.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Cant wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couple teasers til I get it cleaned up.

:rockon

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Yeah, I am getting an alignment tomorrow.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Those look good...

So, with a 2.5inch lift, they rub a little? and you have them mounted on the stocker wheels? I might have to go this way until I get the lift and bump up to 35's....

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The kit is actually a 2 inch leveling kit with an add a leaf in the rear...but I measured about a 2.5 inch increase. Once the springs and aal settles a bit, it should be about 2 inches.

The tires rubbed a tiny bit on the plastic valence. I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to take the valence off, so this kinda decided it for me. Plus the edges of the valence got ripped off this summer from 4 wheeling. But, if you trim the valence a bit, they will fit great. However, I discovered last night that on real sharp turns they do run a bit on the radius arm. And those are stock wheels.

Step sides might be coming off today. I haven't decided yet. They are both cracked from wheeling.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts