Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O M F G

Dude the GTR sounds mother ****ing bad asssssssssssssss! its exhaust sound is sooo sleek..

was coming back from walmart and just happened to be behind this beast coming out of a expensive neighborhood..

This douchbag in a tight black shirt, dark sunglasses and tattoo sleeves was driving around his 2 little kids.. one girl one boy in the front..

we hit the next light and im right next too him and i swear the black on black on black look is awesome... (black paint, black rims, blackwalled tires) on that car.

Light turns green he turns, peels out as he hit the gas a little to hard to impress his son... im still behind him as we get on the freeway, he drops the pedal and is gone in the blink of an eye..

I think im in love.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
GTR is gay. IMO.

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
We talking bout the Nissan's correct? Cause if so, I would have killed to be in your position!! I love thel ooks of them but never seen one in person driving up close while someone was on the pedal!! I want one so bad, but have you seen the price tags? :shocked

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Too heavy, not a fan of the styling, and all it's "speed" is from gizmo's and gadgets. And suspect durability to boot.

I'll take a C6 Z06 or GT3 P

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
I like the styling of them, and the twin turbos is nice! :thumbup I'm sure something could be done bout the weight, if not, more power is your friend! But I would still own one! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I like the styling of them, and the twin turbos is nice! :thumbup I'm sure something could be done bout the weight, if not, more power is your friend! But I would still own one! :thumbup

Nothing can be done about the weight. For the most part. Becuase the drivetrain is truly massive.

I would own one too. But just long enough to sell it, buy a C5 Z06, do a few mods, and pocket the rest of the $$:thumbup

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Yea they are pretty neat machines, seen a few around here. Probably doesn't help that Stillen is literally right around the corner from here.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
its a nissan. its gay

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
The only good GTR is the Skyline R32

and for 84k just to start?!

I'd rather get a Z06 vette and be faster for cheaper. :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I think it is retarded to buy a GTR, when you can buy two 370s for less. Way to expensive for what it is, sorry but 84k to say you still drive a nissan... pshh. But then again, the same could be said about me buying a Raptor, but its still half the price, and twice as bad ass (IMO) :) Oh and the rear end looks too much like a cobalt, ick. 84k, Id rather buy a Pre owned Aston martin:rockon

·
that's a lot of oil
775 Posts
They're starting to grow on me, but I still don't think it's how I would spend my money. Plus, paddle shifters and all-wheel drive...eh. A 6 speed manual would sell me.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
They're junk cars IMO. Also, Nissan really bitched out when all of those tranny issues surfaced. Using a major selling point of the car (the launch control) results in a voided warranty? Yeah, classy...

There are so many better cars that can be had for less money... I honestly cannot see how anyone can justify one of these over a ZR1 Vette.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ive seen a few here in sd. saw one last week

then saw this today

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Is that the Mosler kit car?

Those would be a slick ride. Vette drivetrain/suspension.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts