passengers side loaded back up

drivers side loaded

front end done

rear done

i will post up a picture of the 94 tomorrow when i got some sun light

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
sweet man!! looking good now go tommorrow and flex that thing and take some better day time pics!

Are you going to stay with the 35's or going up??

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
broncos&bombs said:
looks great! bout how long did all this take and how difficult was it? im wanting to throw a 4 or 6 in lift on in a couple years or so.

7 hours from start to end. :chili: :chili: not to hard at all if ya got the right tools

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
:rockon Very nice. Is that an RC kit?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
gearrat said:
7 hours from start to end. :chili: :chili: not to hard at all if ya got the right tools
sweet! id like to do it now 'cause we got a auto/hobby shop here on base and its dirt cheap to go there, 7 lifts, 3 regular bays, engine shop, welding shop w/lift, and just about any tool you can think of. but im getting out of the marines in july( :chili: :chili: :rockon ) and i will be driving back to texas(1200 miles), then back to north carolina(another 1200) and after a couple years who know where so, gas will eat me alive. im gonna do it when i settle down somehwere.

·
Registered
952 Posts
loookin good there rat... i finally passed emissions,, so i can finally meet up with some of you locals and go wheelin finally! cant wait man.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks all. with the long hours at work taht are going to happen for the next couple of weeks i am not going to have a chance to go paly for a while. so as soon as i get a chance i will get some action shots up

1 - 20 of 38 Posts