Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've been on here, bronco's been out of commission since I wrecked it but I figured I'd come get some of ya'lls opinions on this.

State signed a couple of big basketball recruits and during the autographs after the signing I had the bright idea to get my truck autographed. (made the 11 oclock news haha) So i've got these autographs on my hood in sharpie and now I'm wondering how I can keep them from washing off. They don't seem to smudge when i rub on em but I'm wondering if they'll wash off when i wash the truck. Any ideas to help keep them on there for as long as possible? rattle can clear coat?

Any input is appreciated

·
Registered
674 Posts
Above is your only choice bro.

Who signed it? Leslie? Let's have good hopes for him. :popc1:

-Pack alum

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Above is your only choice bro.

Who signed it? Leslie? Let's have good hopes for him. :popc1:

-Pack alum
Yea i got Leslie, Harrow, and Tracy Smith. They had Leslie signing it on wral last night. I think we've got a good group for next season.

you'd sand off the sharpie dude.
that's what i meant. but won't it peel off if i just spray it on there?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yea i got Leslie, Harrow, and Tracy Smith. They had Leslie signing it on wral last night. I think we've got a good group for next season.
Let's hope so.

I live off Trinity Rd, down the street from Carter-Finley/RBC Center. I met another hard-core bronco dude in the neighborhood on Electra Dr. Let's hook up.

:beer

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's hope so.

I live off Trinity Rd, down the street from Carter-Finley/RBC Center. I met another hard-core bronco dude in the neighborhood on Electra Dr. Let's hook up.

:beer
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm leaving Raleigh soon but definitely during the fall

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
BEFORE YOU RATTLE CAN CLEAR IT...take a sharpie and make a line somewhere out of the way and then try the clear coat on that...if the clear coat isn't compatible with the sharpie it will cause it to run...ar

·
Registered
971 Posts
Go to the junkyard and find another hood. They shoudnt be to much. But then again look at that sharpie lambo car. Next time have them sign your flip down visors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts