Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i repainted my fender badges a few months ago and painted over the XL letters as i was going to do something with them later. Well i did some looking and i decided to try these ford center cap decals and they worked great.

had to cut out the ford logo then sand the edges smooth and painted the edges black. You can barely see part of the lines from the XL lettering but you have to really look for it

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Rectangle Font Automotive design Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Automotive design Font Rectangle Electric blue

Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
‘95 Bronco XLT 5.0 E4OD, MAF, Pace Setter short tube headers
594 Posts
that badge looks fantastic!

Reactions: fordbronco1995

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
92 Bronco, 408 Stroker, 6R80, 4" lift, 9 inch, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears, Bassani exhaust
1,190 Posts
I like what you did on those badges. I am try to figure out what to do with mine. I was thinking of removing the XLT and the stripes that follow and install Bad Ass Edition. A friend says he can 3D print it for me.

Reactions: fordbronco1995

·
Moderator and Scrounger Extraordinaire
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
19,455 Posts
Hey everyone i repainted my fender badges a few months ago and painted over the XL letters as i was going to do something with them later. Well i did some looking and i decided to try these ford center cap decals and they worked great.
That is a pretty neat mod. Classy looking too. Get someone to 3d print a tiny bucking bronco to inset at the right end in the 3 bar area.

But now you arent in the Xtra Large club anymore :LOL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts