Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
your truck is very similar to mine, mines all black,had the small 235's tires but i upgraded,i painted my ugly gray rims black, 95, xl, and i have the 302 and a k&n drop in. it looks just like that,

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts
You wouldnt happen to own a landscaping company do you?? If I get stationed in Hanscom I might need to see if your hiring:thumbup

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
81Bronk36 said:
You wouldnt happen to own a landscaping company do you?? If I get stationed in Hanscom I might need to see if your hiring:thumbup
Nah, by then they'll have all new housing here. Besides, we all know that if you really want to be here, you can never get the assignment!

Looks like we need to get another MA meeting together. 81Bronk--you're invited. :toothless

PHANT--where you at in MA?

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Man i want a bench seat. But i want one with the fold down console in the middle that way when im alone i can fold it down for an armrest.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck

·
Registered
255 Posts
Man, I'm jealous. I always wanted a bench seat when I had my '90. The next Fullsize I get is going to have a bench, if not then I am definitely putting one in.

·
ASM
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PowerBNew said:
rims look way better
Ha I wish they were new. They were "Bronco rims" I got from a Truck Salvage Yard that were horribly rusty, so some sanding and wire brushing, and then 2 coats of Rustoleum, I was good to go :toothless :thumbup

351Bronco- I like the bench seat, but i wish I had a console so I had somewhere to put my Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
4Wheelin Rust bucket said:
why does your dash look like swiss cheese? whats with the holes?

nice rig
Originally Posted by PHANT

old holes from PO's (fire chief) CB.

a

·
Registered
255 Posts
PHANT said:
351Bronco- I like the bench seat, but i wish I had a console so I had somewhere to put my Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate

Woman :goodfinge

J/K, I hear that, as much as I like most things touching my crotch, hot liquids isn't one of them.

·
ASM
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
351Bronco said:
Woman :goodfinge

J/K, I hear that, as much as I like most things touching my crotch, hot liquids isn't one of them.

Hey at least i dont drink frappuccinos or lattes:goodfinge

I had a close call the other day with hot liquids almost spilling in my crotch. I looked like this----->:shocked

1 - 20 of 20 Posts