Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, heres what i got sittin in the garage... if your interested, let me know...

1. warn 4x fender flares - 2 weeks old - SOLD
2. stock tire cover - few little cuts on bottom left side, but not all the way through
3. pioneer cd player w/harness SOLD
4. q-logic box for 1 12" sub (crappy sub included!) SOLD
5. sony explode cd player w/NO harness... (harness' on ebay for like 6 BUCKS) SOLD

**NEW** 2 4" chrome tips - VERY LITTLE rust spots on bottom
**NEW** black avs headlight covers - PERFECT condition...
**NEW** stock chrome 87-91 mirrors w/gaskets/hardware - A FEW LITTLE rust/dents
**NEW** stock airbox w/dirty filter - great condition/all hardware

all these things are in GREAT condition, so let me know :shrug

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES OF EVERYTHING

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats 10 plus shipping though! it works and everything, im just hookin yall up because your my homeboys, and its just the stuff i replaced on the bronc when i got it... its the DEH-P835R HIGH POWER 40W x 4 model... has everything you need...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, its just a standard q-logic one... the front is painted black :shrug but perfect condition...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from another thread...

KENNY said:
i feel like a used tampon... :crazy

all this RAGGIN...
should've never said that :twak

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres the only pic i got of the tire carrier and cover... the carrier is in great condition... as for the cover, the writing is a little faded, and there are about 2 or 3 little 2 inch rips on the left side - not all the way through though... just to let yall know.......

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and heres some old shots of the flares... their about 2 weeks old, only seen road driving... they go from about 1/4 of an inch at the top to around 2 1/2 inches at the bottom (sticking out), and then screw into the lip on the bottom part of the panel... i also have all the screws for installation... there is ONE little 2-3 inch paint scuff on one of them from the side of the garage - but can be EASILY buffed out...besides that, damn near perfect condition... they go for around 250, but am asking 150 cause you need to buy the 3m double sided tape, and i have a little peice i'll give you for reference... (this is what holds it to the body) cant be more than 10 bucks though :shrug

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright guys, still got the tire carrier/cover and flares left... good deals - throw out them prices! :thumbup

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for all those inquiring about that explode deck w/out the harness, here goes... its the CDX-4000X model, and you might possibly be able to order the harness from best buy or somewhere like that for like 10 bucks or somethin:shrug works great though...

·
Registered
95 Posts
KENNY said:
for all those inquiring about that explode deck w/out the harness, here goes... its the CDX-4000X model, and you might possibly be able to order the harness from best buy or somewhere like that for like 10 bucks or somethin:shrug works great though...
Is it a 16 pin plug?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, lets see... it has 8 on top, 8 on bottom, the 4 on the right are tighter spaced than the 4 on the left - if that helps! :shrug

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
:thumbup will give ya $75.00 + shipping for tire carrier and Finder Flares. :beer

and does tire carrier have all hardware????????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts