Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 78 factory bright yellow 78 is getting a face lift. I am replacing the 77 grill back to the 78 grill with black inserts and round lights. New light buckets, grill soround, inserts, lights and heavy duty harness. My gad at all the little parts that goes into this front grill. So many new screws and what not.... I am replacing the right front finder as well. We are going back with the factory bright yellow with white top and white pin stripe. Inside is all new with new carpet and seats recovered. Afte the body shop experience I will fininsh up with getting the A/C going again. Other improvements will be to replace the blocks on the rear with heftys 4'shackel flip or a new set of leafs, not dure yet, I also want to do the f350 brake upgrade with t bird calibers, The engine is fine with 76k original miles. I will post pics as I can.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Well my 78 factory bright yellow bronco is getting a face lift. I am replacing the 77 grill back to the 78 grill with black inserts and round lights. New light buckets, grill surround, inserts, lights and heavy duty harness. My dad got all the little parts that goes into this front grill. So many new screws and what not.... I am replacing the right front fender as well. We are going back with the factory bright yellow with white top and white pin stripe. Inside is all new carpet and we are having the seats recovered. After the body shop experience I will finish up with getting the A/C going again. Other improvements will be to replace the blocks on the rear with heftys 4'shackel flip or a new set of leafs, not sure yet, I also want to do the f350 brake upgrade with t bird calipers, The engine is fine with 76k original miles. I will post pics as soon as I can.
Cool pics would be great with what you have to start with. I am unsure that t-bird calipers will work with the F-350 setup though.

Heck once you get started post up in one of the build threads.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ranger429... after searching for the T-bird caliper mod, and finding little about it, I would like more info on the matter if you had access to information. The mod sounds very appealing, especially if I can use the t-bird caliper vs the f350 caliper. huge price differance. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts