Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it rained today and i felt like taking a ride with my bitch around in truck norris, everywhere i saw water or mud i would pull over and spin some up, but it was kinda boring, i asked my ole lady if i could make her back yard a mud hole and she said no, but there is a HUGE ditch/ creek by her house, it was VERY steep, but i found a place to kinda ease in. Well when i started going in at an angle, my back tire came off the ground and i thought i was about to roll down the side of it, so i backed it up, i was gonna abort mission, but a dude in a motorcycle and a truck pulled up to watch, one of them said, shit, you got that far, go for it!
I said shit, he's makin alot of sense, so i hit it, and well, that shit was alot deeper than i thought, all the vegetation made it seem shallow, so im pretty much sunk, my windows are down and i hit the gas and tons of muddy water rained into my cab which i've been slowly redoing my interior, it sucked, but soon my cab filled with water, as did my bed. sunk.
SO my buddy comes in his 87 chevy 1500 4x4 with about 100 feet of 1 inch thick steel braided cable, we snapped that about 10 times, once when it snapped it hit a telephone pole and embedded in it about and inch.
So he left, and got a bunch of chain and an......ice cream truck?

By this time ive got an audience 20 deep, all the people are makin fun of me for getting pulled out with a ice cream truck, but im out, thats all that matters.
It was a diesel dually panel van, he had about 11 car engines in the back, tons of weight.

Got me a mess to clean up, probably snatch the carpet and bed liner it.
I fell dump anough already, so take it easy :) Im young dumb, and had my girl with me, thought i was the shit

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the lack of pictures, I left my phone at the house.
Everyone was taking pictures of my truck, but when i asked if anyone could send the pics to my phone they started acting stupid.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
what a load of shyt... snapped 1".....into a telephone.....had about 11 car engines...... why did you even bother ? you are a bull shyter-

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well it rained today and i felt like taking a ride with my bitch around in truck norris, everywhere i saw water or mud i would pull over and spin some up, but it was kinda boring, i asked my ole lady if i could make her back yard a mud hole and she said no, but there is a HUGE ditch/ creek by her house, it was VERY steep, but i found a place to kinda ease in. Well when i started going in at an angle, my back tire came off the ground and i thought i was about to roll down the side of it, so i backed it up, i was gonna abort mission, but a dude in a motorcycle and a truck pulled up to watch, one of them said, shit, you got that far, go for it!
I said shit, he's makin alot of sense, so i hit it, and well, that shit was alot deeper than i thought, all the vegetation made it seem shallow, so im pretty much sunk, my windows are down and i hit the gas and tons of muddy water rained into my cab which i've been slowly redoing my interior, it sucked, but soon my cab filled with water, as did my bed. sunk.
SO my buddy comes in his 87 chevy 1500 4x4 with about 100 feet of 1 inch thick steel braided cable, we snapped that about 10 times, once when it snapped it hit a telephone pole and embedded in it about and inch.
So he left, and got a bunch of chain and an......ice cream truck?

By this time ive got an audience 20 deep, all the people are makin fun of me for getting pulled out with a ice cream truck, but im out, thats all that matters.
It was a diesel dually panel van, he had about 11 car engines in the back, tons of weight.

Got me a mess to clean up, probably snatch the carpet and bed liner it.
I fell dump anough already, so take it easy :) Im young dumb, and had my girl with me, thought i was the shit
sounds like a good time. and something i probably would of done lol

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Dude wheel legal, worst thing you can do is tear up shit in a illegal area, City will see it, ban more 4 wheeling spots. FYL

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
The ice cream man pulled him out. Lawl. :haha

·
Registered
304 Posts
the only explanation i have for this is bad wording. by "1'' cable broke ten times" i hear " i am too dumb to make cable loops with out them pulling apart". and by "ice cream truck" i get my buddy that works at the junkyard brought out a diesel stepvan loaded to the gills with scrap iron".

i am giving a stranger the benefit of the doubt because i try to be nice at first, but this story does sound like a huge steaming pile of

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
i dunno about this story. and no pics? you kids these days got the most up to date phones with cameras and no pics?

AGREED on the riding in legal areas and treading lightly. i know you are young and it's fun now but it makes us all look bad and it's wheelers like you that are making trails and land less and less available to the rest of us responsible folks.

ain't trying to be a d*#k, just pointing out the obvious.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
C'mon folks, lets give him the benefit of the doubt. We can all tell he's a really classy guy by the way he referred to his lady as his "bitch" and "ole lady" in the same post. Someone who uses that kind of eloquence and show of respect would never B.S us:imp

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,194 Posts
Did I just have a, hemithis, flashback...?

BS :bs

KC

1 - 20 of 94 Posts