Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
i have the same truck but a 86 4x4 with a mustang 5.0 ho, problem is the title i bought it from my wife as funny as it sounds. She bought it before we were married from a guy that died DMV screwed up thet title, so i got a decent truck just sitting there with no title what to do nice truck though

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
That would be friggin awesome if you replaced/refinished the bed. Right now that picture is kind of an eyesore on an otherwise really nice truck.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be friggin awesome if you replaced/refinished the bed. Right now that picture is kind of an eyesore on an otherwise really nice truck.
True, but I don't have someone available to me now to do it. I have so many time constraints with work I cannot even find the time to do it myself. I have it up for sale but I am considering keeping it as a daily driver for the save on gas $$$.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
True, but I don't have someone available to me now to do it. I have so many time constraints with work I cannot even find the time to do it myself. I have it up for sale but I am considering keeping it as a daily driver for the save on gas $$$.
If this truck was stored inside as the ad claims, his roof leaked water onto the bed. Good looking truck though. When you get to Georgia, get some cypress planks and replace the bed floor.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very True

Tell me about it. I figured when he brought it down to Miami from Cypress Creek he decided he did not want to garage it anymore, lol. At least it is an easy and inexpensive fix for who ever is willing.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the add says its been in miami for 2 years w/o garage. the bed is an easy fix, you should be able to get a kit from lmc, but just buy the rails, and some oak planks. then spar them on all the sides, with several coats. the bed in my 51 f1 is flame maple, with rosewood inlay. now thats a pita to take care of

1 - 7 of 7 Posts