Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHOO HOO RAIN!!!!! My favorite :twak I swear i am never going to have a white christmas for the rest of my life :banghead

and one of the house from outside. took the pic when i was taking the ones of the truck :rockon

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I like that open space, how much of that land does your house sit on.
By the way, don't feel so bad, those pics could have just as easily been taken where I am.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Don't feel bad--right now in Southeastern Ohio, it sunny and 56, supposed to rain all night and into tomorrow

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waltman said:
I like that open space, how much of that land does your house sit on.
By the way, don't feel so bad, those pics could have just as easily been taken where I am.

not quiet sure how far back the property goes. the land belongs to my landlords parents. He told me though that i could take my M-4 out back and shoot. Just been nervous since his parents live right next door. I would prefer for Greg to be here the first time I shoot. I know I would love to take my truck back that way. Guess I need to ask if I can do that.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calisa1969 said:
Don't feel too bad, this is our first non white christmas. We normally get a bunch of snow - we haven't had any as of yet. It's supposed to snow down to 5500 ft tomorrow night... hopefully we will get enough to go wheeling in on monday.

the weatherman, that doesnt know jack said it was suppose to snow today. had my hopes up real high. but alas, another year and another rainy christmas. Hell I was comfortable in a tshirt out there. 5 years here and 6 years in San Antonio...not a single one. last time it snowed here was about 4 years ago. it was about 1" and it melted by 10am. That was in November too.

Hmm come to think of it, I think the last Christmas that was white was New Jersey in 93.

·
Support our troops!
153 Posts
Could have been worse, like sand and 115* eh?

dc

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dangling_Dave said:
Could have been worse, like sand and 115* eh?

dc

wouldnt be quiet that hot right now where i was...but yeah it would suck for that right now. Luckily I havent had to over Christmas. My father has spent a many Christmas away from home though. So I know the feeling

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
thanks for the pics bro damn i miss alabama. well it is warm here about 65 just got done mounting some stuff inside the truck and trying to figure where this stupid coolant leak is coming from. oh well. your house looks good man. i am thinking of moving to athens when i retire

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well I just LOVE not having any dam snow. If I never seen it again that would be just fine with me. Matter of fact it's one of the things that makes me real happy about living in Alabama.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know i asked in your intro thread, but where are you at bamataco?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
i neer have been in one either. NO snow here, which isnt so bad i guess. It would be fun to have snow, but not to have to deal with the accidents/ salt/ resulting rust is great to me.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Man I wish it was like that here. We have had snow and ice on the ground for about 2 months. I got a dirtbike about 2 weeks ago and cant even ride it. That will be a few more months.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
What the hell is that red articulation ramp in the driveway? I dont see any tire marks on it yet.

And we only got rain here too, Kinda a shitty day for Xmas.

·
Registered
177 Posts
im up in mass and just got home and it was raining out when i got here it was nice today tho

1 - 20 of 24 Posts