Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta thank crazed for the stock pitman arm he sent me.. It worked like a charm.. My drag link and trac bar are almost exactly the same now.. ive got the clearance i needed for the ram, etc.. Crazed was nice enough to give me the pitman arm for free and wouldnt even charge me for shipping.. I guess what goes around does come back around.. It was pretty cool.. :beer

thanks again.. :drinkbud

side note... the 7th time pulling off and taking apart the steering gearbox was the charm.. its not leaking anymore, its working and its tight.. :rockon one step closer.. one step closer.. :chili:

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
its about time you finish gettin it all right!! lets see the flex pics beyotch!!

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
one more thing, did you add your pimpin whistle tips yet? let me know how they perform, i may need one for the tundra

wes

·
Registered
132 Posts
WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are the hydraulic lines temporarily right out in front there, or is that how you are planning on running it? I moved mine and ran them through the oil filter hole thing in the crossmember and it seemed to get them out of the way pretty good, but its prolly not too safe having them that exposed, i learned from experience. Also, I do believe you are the only other person I know who has given up a dropped pitman arm for a stock one...

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IH8Jeeps said:
Are the hydraulic lines temporarily right out in front there, or is that how you are planning on running it?
thats temp till i drive it around the block and see if the box doesnt leak.. after the first time having to cut my zip tie masterpiece off i figured id wait.. so yeah,,.. its temp..
Also, I do believe you are the only other person I know who has given up a dropped pitman arm for a stock one...
i needed to.... if i would have stayed as high as i was before the coilovers i could have left it...

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
I gotta lose the dropped to get the D60 under there. but i kept the stock arm for some reason. looking good man, cant wait.

·
Registered
506 Posts
IH8Jeeps said:
Are the hydraulic lines temporarily right out in front there, or is that how you are planning on running it? I moved mine and ran them through the oil filter hole thing in the crossmember and it seemed to get them out of the way pretty good, but its prolly not too safe having them that exposed, i learned from experience. Also, I do believe you are the only other person I know who has given up a dropped pitman arm for a stock one...
I run a stocker too.

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
got rid of mine too, went with an f350 arm. Has about an inch drop and is much beefier than the stock bronc ones. The vans have a pretty good looking one too with a little more drop.

Raf, did you ever get the dropped one I sent you?

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
thats great. I shipped a bunch of stuff to my ex in Fla. at the same time, and it appears that they sent it to her instead. She has yet to pick any of it up, so I cant be sure, but I will have her tell them to send it back to you if you still want it. That really pisses me off. In fact, i am going to make them do it just to screw with them

actually, check that, for some reason it is in memphis and has been for a week. im on the phone with them, you should be getting it soon. not that you need it anymore I guess

·
Registered
389 Posts
I heard he's a fairly descent dude but never actually believed it.

I'm jokin', of course. Good on ya, Crazed. :beer

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
plug ugly said:
not that you need it anymore I guess
trail spares
:rockon :rockon

it was gonna be a temp so i could get my turd to the smog place.. :chili:

well i better go drive the bronco around and check for leaks... :beer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts