Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta thank crazed for the stock pitman arm he sent me.. It worked like a charm.. My drag link and trac bar are almost exactly the same now.. ive got the clearance i needed for the ram, etc.. Crazed was nice enough to give me the pitman arm for free and wouldnt even charge me for shipping.. I guess what goes around does come back around.. It was pretty cool.. :beer

thanks again.. :drinkbud

side note... the 7th time pulling off and taking apart the steering gearbox was the charm.. its not leaking anymore, its working and its tight.. :rockon one step closer.. one step closer.. :chili:

· huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IH8Jeeps said:
Are the hydraulic lines temporarily right out in front there, or is that how you are planning on running it?
thats temp till i drive it around the block and see if the box doesnt leak.. after the first time having to cut my zip tie masterpiece off i figured id wait.. so yeah,,.. its temp..
Also, I do believe you are the only other person I know who has given up a dropped pitman arm for a stock one...
i needed to.... if i would have stayed as high as i was before the coilovers i could have left it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.