Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to head up to Grapevine for a half-hour run tonight?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Where at in Grapevine? Unless you're talking about Marshall Creek? I heard Marshall Creek closed its doors to 4wd vehicles. Only ATVs and dirtbikes allowed now.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah, Marshall Creek is -- well... Marshall Creek. There are a few fun trails over by Grapevine Mills. It's really only good for an hour or so on the first trip. But the tricky parts are still fun to me. I get about 20-30 min whenever I go out there.
I can show you around sometime if you'd like.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I didn't even know there were any trails by Grapevine Mills. Yeah, maybe one of these days you could lead us through 'em. Might be a good way to kill some time while having to shop with the g/f at the mall. "Hey honey, I'm going to check out the shoe store at the other end of the mall. I'll meet ya back here in about an hour or so." LOL!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
equin said:
I didn't even know there were any trails by Grapevine Mills. Yeah, maybe one of these days you could lead us through 'em. Might be a good way to kill some time while having to shop with the g/f at the mall. "Hey honey, I'm going to check out the shoe store at the other end of the mall. I'll meet ya back here in about an hour or so." LOL!
eXACTLY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts