Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MANY apologies about my poor scans, poor blending of scans, and especially chopping and shortening Jeff's Pantera and one of Audra's rigs! The scans in huge size are available on my Supermotors.net CENTURION ARTICLE page. Eventually I'll get a couple extra copies of this issue and chop one up to have a very smooth display!

Enjoy

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Thats an awesome article. The one that is towing the other one that is identicle to it looks like it has 3/4 ton axles and a deisel...thats awesome.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
7,000 Posts
GTRider245 said:
The one that is towing the other one that is identicle to it looks like it has 3/4 ton axles and a deisel...thats awesome.
1 ton. Solid Dana 60. :twak

There was at least one converstion off of a F250, but otherwise Cent used 150s and 350s.

Adrianspeeder

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Gacknar said:
The green one ton has got to be Audra's PSD :thumbup
GTRider245 said:
Thats an awesome article. The one that is towing the other one that is identicle to it looks like it has 3/4 ton axles and a deisel...thats awesome.

Yep the two green four doors are mine. Bronco Driver snapped that shot when I showed them in May at the F-100 Nats.

The first truck is a one ton four door brocno with a 7.3 liter power stroke turbo diesel.

The sweet four door bronco towing a Pantera is another member here on FSB, 4drbronko.

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
So while I was picking up this issue of Bronco Driver, Full Force had mini-Johns that invaded my centurion!

Smart kid (and nope shot wasn't staged, he really thinks the centurion broncos are the best ones of them all!):

me too! me too!

LOOK OUT!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

Dang he's moving up in the world, last time I saw him at the F-100 Nationals he was driving hot wheels:

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :beer

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
JohnDeStef said:
Thank you for all of the hard work you put into that article Audra!!

:rockon :beer

Like you weren't helping with the research end silly goose :beer

Traveler (another member here on FSB) spent hours scanning centurion brochures, many of which are on the second or third page of the article. I'm just glad we could all finally get enough information out to the magazine. :beer

When I bought my centurion I promised the original owner she'd get a copy when her truck appeared in Bronco Driver. Got that out in the mail today :chili: :rockon

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Great article Audra, I also liked the article about the F100 Supernationals, my wife's picture made it into the article, I showed it to her, and all she could was, "Oh my Gawd":crazy

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
BubbaBronco said:
Great article Audra, I also liked the article about the F100 Supernationals, my wife's picture made it into the article, I showed it to her, and all she could was, "Oh my Gawd":crazy
Haha, I saw that. Brutus even got a small pic in there from the parade. :rockon

I just got home from school and found the new issue on the table. Flipped through it quick enough to say, 'hey I know those trucks!' I'll read the articles later, be a nice bed time story. :toothless

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Gacknar said:
The green one ton has got to be Audra's PSD :thumbup
Yes the same one you tried to catch on I-20, awsome trucks Audra.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I cant wait to find one.Then i can get rid off this POS Expedition.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
send me the link on ebay if you can. I just went and looked at one in El Dorado overhere

1 - 20 of 21 Posts