Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my FSB a week ago and this place has had the best info anywhere. 129000 original miles, but it has been parked for the last 7 years. The interior was covered and isn't faded. The Jiffy Lube window sticker said to have an oil change in 10/04 or 131,000 miles which ever comes first.;)

Topics that this site have already helped me fix include R&R of the multi-function switch, head light R&R, did the synthetic oil change (very good thread/debate on the topic). Fuel filter and fuel pressure relief thread told me more than that crappy Chiltons manual ever would. I have already done 6litre's tuneup/mod. Well worth the years membership, glad to support such a helpful site.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, nice looking rig. whats your plans for it??????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4-wheeling and coyote hunting. Maybe a K&N setup with a Magna-flow exhaust system. At this point since it has been sitting for so long I need to go thru the wheel bearings and do all the more intensive maintenance items. I also did the Sea-Foam trick on her which helped. The ignition system was original with 1996 on the plug wires and the worn plug gaps were from .73 to .90.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts