Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
National fuelsaver corp. has developed a low cost automotive accessory called hte platinum gas saver which is guaranteed to increase gas mileage by 22%. they also told me that the government did its own research(the company did 5 years of independent research) and concluded that my v8 would save 28%. the number is 1800- 537- 7427. i ordered 1 today for the bronco so that will roughly push my milage to 13mpg. besides this great product( it cost 199 and they supply the shipping to ur door step) what are some other good gas saving ideas? will the K&N filter help? will flowmasters help(i dont want them real loud though)? any thing else. i just wanted to let yall in on this so that you can have a little extra cash in your pockets(pays for itself in 3 fill ups and last 30,000 miles) and spend less on gas and more on accesories:rofl:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
if you want fuel mileage buy a civic.

get used to it or give your bronco to me.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Probably one of the most worthless posts since my last post. Although this post of mine now is pretty worthless...I think yours has it beat.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I dont know about calling some joker on the phone.......but hey....let me know if you know anyone who wants to score some real good snake oil.........and you know how well these dam Fords run with a gallon or so in the radiator!

·
Registered
150 Posts

this is a great gas saving product.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You didnt really buy it did you?

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
They say changing your muffler bearings helps you get like 22.54854% ^ 2 better mileage, but it depends on if the viscosity of the g-matrix is less then swamp mud.

Last time I checked, JC Whitney carried muffler bearings and they were cheaper then your magic-in-a-bottle.

·
Registered
517 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
i got an extra sombleflange if anyone is interested.
:rofl: HAHAHA "what the f*ck is a summoflange?!" hahaha i laughed for 5 minutes at your post, thanks :thumbup

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got 2 for 198 and they will be paid for really quick because the one my dad will use will send his mileage to 28 from 23 and i will get an extra 100 miles to the tank. i dont know about yall but i see alot of complaining about not having enough money for some mods on this forum and i dont see any1 trying to give away money because they have to much of it and i was just trying to help myself and my dad bcause we aren't the richest people and i thought you might like some help like me.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
dub said:
:rofl: HAHAHA "what the f*ck is a summoflange?!" hahaha i laughed for 5 minutes at your post, thanks :thumbup
A sumoflange is the clamps that hold a fat Japanese guy on back of your Bronco to push it down the road... guaranteed to increase your gas milage but a definate decrease in the top end power. IIRC a sombleflange helps hold the muffler bearings in place for maximum performance.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
So to "save" money you spent 100 bucks on a contraption that nobody on this forum has ever heard of? Sorry kid but it sounds like you been had.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
rhetor said:

this is a great gas saving product.
Or how about this one

1 - 20 of 86 Posts