Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Yall...

Currently living in Summerfield, NC (just outside of Greensboro). Bought my first FSB 3 weeks ago (been wanting one for 8 years) and have been perusing this site getting info and decided to sign up!

Right now she's a stock 96 EB w/ 351W. Beginning to tweak a little here and there and save some $$$ for some big stuff.

I am a former mustang guy who got married and got a big dog and needed a big ride for him...hence the FSB.

Holler if you are in the area and want to wheel (lightly - she's my daily for now). I'm thinkin bout doin the R.I.T.S.

This is too long - Later.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
More NC guys! Sweet. There are several of us here from Charlotte and a bunch more from the rest of NC, I'm glad you found us. You should definitely make R.I.T.S. this year since it's being held in your back yard, and don't be too scared of Uwharrie. Stay off of Daniel, Rocky Mountain Loop, and Dutch John and you'll be just fine, and you'll definitely be able to ride shotgun with other rigs tackling the tougher trails. I went to the one in Arkansas last year which was held at Superlift and had a blast. It's nice to meet a bunch of the folks you talk to on line face to face. You truely don't know what a good bunch of guys this is until you meet some of them. Anyway, welcome to FSB.:beer

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dammit...I'm a groomsman in my buddies wedding the last weekend in July!!! I'll keep up with the events calendar and see yall out somewhere soon. Thanks again for the nice welcomes!!!

·
user title
2,211 Posts
What kind of dog?

And...welcome to FSB

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
English Bulldog...bout 2 1/2 years old. He LOVES the new ride. Hangs his head out the back when the window is down - scaring the little kids behind us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts