Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, checking in from SOCAL. I bought my first Bronco 6 weeks ago and have been using this forum to find problems that I didn't know I had. The truck runs great, it is a 1993 XLT 5.8L, no rust, all stock with the exception of a drop in K&N, insulated air intake and a 460 intake swapout. My last tank of gas got me 13.6 around town and 16.7 on the highway so I'm pleased with that considering I got 11/14 prior to the mods.

I'm in the process of choosing new tires, and I keep coming back to BFG... Stock on this truck is 31 (which it has on it now), but I'm thinking of going 32 since I don't want a lift. So without further ado, here she is!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Some kinda nice from where i'm settin. I use to live in SoCal in Huntington Beach. An old surfer, dirt bike ridin dude that just turned 63 and i'll pick up my addiction Monday. Good luck with your efforts that i'm sure you'll enjoy. Hello from West Plains, Missouri.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and a welcome to you too! The weather and food here are great, the cost of living and the politicians leave something to be desired though...haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Red, I'm happy with the numbers considering it could be a lot worse. I'm in Ventura county, but haven't had a chance to go anywhere...got a 2 month old and two year old so no real free time. Was thinking of going to Pismo Beach Tuesday to check out the dunes though. I'm checking out your build thread now. Nice truck! Where are some of those locations at with the mud and sand?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts