Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone...been here for awhile, just haven't gotten around to posting anything...a lot of reading though.

I'm on my second FSB, the first was an '82, stock, with a 302. Boring. Traded it in on a 2002 Mustang.

I just purchased a 1990 Eddie Bauer with a 351. Love it! Now it's time to modify it! (as long as I can afford it!)

Now I just need to find some places around Omaha to get the truck dirty!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome. If you are looking for a place to wrench on a Bronco, I have one torn apart in my garage here in Bellevue :thumbup

As far as getting dirty, there's an off-road park just down I-29 from us. I don't know the name, but I'll ask around and get it for you.

Will

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wwatsonh said:
Welcome. If you are looking for a place to wrench on a Bronco, I have one torn apart in my garage here in Bellevue :thumbup

As far as getting dirty, there's an off-road park just down I-29 from us. I don't know the name, but I'll ask around and get it for you.

Will
I may just take you up on that! I don't have a garage, and it really sucks trying to get anything done when it's raining!

Send me a PM when you find the name of the park, and maybe we'll have to get everyone in the area together for a Saturday of Wheelin'.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pictures added!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How far from Manhatten is it? I know there's some nice golf courses down there too. Hmmm...a weekend of wheelin', golfin' and drinkin'?

How long of a drive is it from Omaha? (I think it was about 3 hours in the 'Stang...but the Bronco doesn't handle quite as well at high speeds)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts