Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
My name is Jason and ive been a member on FSB for several years but as it usually goes ive bought and sold cars and thus sold all my broncos off. Well years later im back! Alittle about myself, Im 30 yrs old I live in Roanoke Virginia Just got married this year to my Beautiful wife who is 19 and expecting our first child and her second child any day(our son was due yesterday but refused to make his own introduction). Our first vehicle we bought well actually that i suprised my wife with is a 93 Bronco xlt, it has unfortanitly met its share of body damage in a few short months so it will be undergoing alot of body repair, We also have a 87 Bronco with unknown origins and strangely optioned. This one is my wifes bronco and is black in color with air brushed ocean dolphin paint scheme from the body line down. We are very much into broncos and are hoping to get a couple more after the first of the year. Between Us and my Parent inlaws we have 2 broncos, 1 bronco II, 64 mustang, 7 f150's. Yeh were a Ford Family!!
Good to be back!
Jason and Kim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do have one particularly good trail called Potts Mountain Jeep trail, its tight in some spots but is about 7 miles long and does have great camping spots. Depending on what you like todo its got alot of rock sections and some areas that requires articulation from an SAS, my Dolphin bronco has done the trail once and had to be hooked to a winch for alittle bit of the trail like 5 ft worth lol. Do a google search for Potts Mtn Jeep trail, as its pretty popular in va.
Ill try to get some pics posted up when i can, but believe me the "Dolphin" Bronco as its been affectionetly called is very unique in look lol

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, you are truely a ford family. would should meet up sometime for a potts mountain trail ride and camping weekend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh need to edit my info... that bronco was my 84 and while i still own it, its in pieces to fix body and rear floor on our other two broncos. They close potts down dec 31st and reopen it april 1st. Definately gotta get a FSB group together to run Potts, some of my friends from Wash DC area are planning to come down when it reopens next year for a weekend camping trip of wheeling and camping. As far as i know Potts is the hardest trail ive heard of in Va, it runs the ridge along potts mountain and at its highest point you can see supposedly 3 differant states including Va. Maybe us Virginia folk should start a thread somewhere to get a feeler out for potential interest in potts?!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey all,
Sorry ive been MIA for a week but it was for a good reason, my wife gave birth to our healthy baby boy last tuesday at 05:59 in the morning!
Anyways my wife and son are home and doing very well and im back on figuring out what todo to the Broncos first...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ohh it gets worse... we have two kids our newborn and our 18 month old daughter who has already claimed "Daddys Broncos" hmm ill need a 3rd bronco just so ill still have one for myself in 16 years haha sounds like a good excuse to start looking for another immediately what do yall think?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Ohh it gets worse... we have two kids our newborn and our 18 month old daughter who has already claimed "Daddys Broncos" hmm ill need a 3rd bronco just so ill still have one for myself in 16 years haha sounds like a good excuse to start looking for another immediately what do yall think?
gets worse? you mean better...perfect excuse to get another bko. i have my 7 yr old daughter convinced she needs a bii, bc they are "girl" broncos! how does a full width sas, v8 (or maybe 4bt) bii sound?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts