Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I read these forums all the time for help with my '84 bronco, so i figured i might as well join in case i ever have a question i can't find the answer to in an existing thread. My name is Randy Richards and i am 18 years old. I've had my truck since April of '07. its a 1984, HO 5.0 out of an '89 Mustang, stock mustang headers, dark sonic blue in color, 6 inch pro comp suspension lift, 35 inch mud terrains, 9 inch rear end, MSD ignition, New process 208 t-case, C6 auto trans, custom front bumper/push bar, carpeted it (it just had the polyvinyl flooring, way to loud), Custom upholstered front seat out of a 90's truck (my dad does it professionally, it was my birthday present), whole new exhuast (y piped, 2 and 1/4" in, 3" out, flowmaster 40 series muffler), 800s Rockford amp, 2 10" Alpine type R's, and its name is babe (the big blue ox). i think that's about it. I'm not sure how to upload pics, if someone would like to let me know I'll put some up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.