Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys its started.Finally.I have all the parts ordered for the front end and building will start hopefully this saturday. I was told id be razzed pretty hard if i didnt start a thread and uplaod photos of the build in progress. So ill need to know what i need to do to upload photos. mind you im not very computer savvy. So any all all help with loading photos will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was thinking of fabricating my own radius arms. not sure yet. has anyone had any luck with cage offroad radius arms? i couldnt find a site that sold them but i have seen a few sets here and there

·
Registered
604 Posts
Cage went out of business a few years back. James Duff has a similar design, and many are running them (it's what I chose).
One of the guys from Cage now offers the arms again via facebook, but I can't recall the name.

Welcome to the SAS world (I'm a noob here too).

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I've been drooling over the Duff radius arms. $700 sure is a tough hit considering the $500 I just spent to rebuild the axle. But I'm guessing that's what I'll end up doing. No guess work that way! Thanks for the welcoming words. I've been sitting on this axle for several years now. Never had the time to do anything. Now the poor Ol ttb front end is wore smooth out its time for an upgrade!

·
Chillin on the Gulf Coast
1,596 Posts
The guy who used to make the Cage arms has a new shop now called bloody knuckle garage. I have him on my Facebook. He even has a pic of shadofax's bronco on there.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
his radius arms are bad ass. not sure on price but worth every penny.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you're patient, the Cage/Duff arms will pop up on here from time to time. That's what I did...just waited it out and then grabbed them used for $500...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you're patient, the Cage/Duff arms will pop up on here from time to time. That's what I did...just waited it out and then grabbed them used for $500...
ill wait a little while. but as soon as i get it built and ready for install itll start eating at me lol. maybe ill get lucky and find a set before then. if not then i guess ill bite the bullet and do it

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
The guy who used to make the Cage arms has a new shop now called bloody knuckle garage. I have him on my Facebook. He even has a pic of shadofax's bronco on there.

:toothless:rockon

Jim Cole.

he had a cool shop back then. Went up there a couple times picking up 2 sets of the arms plus going back so he could see how it turned out, which is probably when the pic is from. Also ran into him at SOB, '06? I think it was since he has the very cool stretched EB.

·
has one helluva
441 Posts
i run duff because thats what was available at the time, and i love them....either way you cant go wrong with either...both are BEEF, built well, meant to last, and ready to take abuse.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
we are ready for some pics....get them figured out? if not it is really pretty simple, here you go

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6204

like it says, make a supermotors account, up load the pics there, then copy the url from the pic and paste it into your thread. there is even a "test" section at the bottom of the main forum page for trial and error of posting your pics.

we are waiting.....
:popc1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pix to come soon. Don't have much at the moment. Mostly pix of damaged parts from my axle. Bearings and inner axle shafts are pretty well thrashed. I was expecting to replace every bearing but wasn't expecting axle shafts. I have several pix of the truck as well. Will load them possibly tomorrow.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You might as well put up a WTB post on this site as well...if anyone's gonna have em it would be the guys on here. I've noticed a lot of guys buy them and then run out of money for their project/go to a leaf 60 instead/get deployed/have a kid on the way/get in trouble with the wife for spending too much money and time on their Bronco...etc

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You might as well put up a WTB post on this site as well...if anyone's gonna have em it would be the guys on here. I've noticed a lot of guys buy them and then run out of money for their project/go to a leaf 60 instead/get deployed/have a kid on the way/get in trouble with the wife for spending too much money and time on their Bronco...etc
This is true. And more than likely I will. I tried to check the forums for venots and stuff for sale. Guess you have to have 75 posts first. So as soon as I can post enough I'll get down there and post an add. Sure woul love to have a set!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts