Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have or know the Ford part number for the gray cargo cover from 94?’

Thanks much!

KCD

·
Super Moderator
29,039 Posts
Yo KCD,
The covers were available only in 94 through 96 Broncos equipped with the correct interior rear bedside trim panels that have horizontal grooves for the cargo cover to slide.Try e bay, etc.​

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo KCD,
The covers were available only in 94 through 96 Broncos equipped with the correct interior rear bedside trim panels that have horizontal grooves for the cargo cover to slide.Try e bay, etc.​
Thanks miesk5. I’ve got the correct interior panels as the cargo cover was an option for my truck. I’m still looking for one and thought I’d expand my search by searching for correct part number.

·
Super Moderator
29,039 Posts
Thanks miesk5. I’ve got the correct interior panels as the cargo cover was an option for my truck. I’m still looking for one and thought I’d expand my search by searching for correct part number.
Yo KCD,
THE MOCHA Tan cover is F4TZ9845440AAD, butNO LONGER STOCKED according to e mail discussion w/ford-parts.com). "List Price : $ 227.15; your Price $ 181.72""

Some have changed color,I. believe they used fabric paint.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo KCD,
THE MOCHA Tan cover is F4TZ9845440AAD, butNO LONGER STOCKED according to e mail discussion w/ford-parts.com). "List Price : $ 227.15; your Price $ 181.72""

Some have changed color,I. believe they used fabric paint.
You’re awesome. You have a grey part number?

·
Super Moderator
29,039 Posts
Yo KCD,
Sent you a PM aka Conversation⚠😎

I tried various Ford sources for new covers with no results.
Same at these obsolete parts by Ford long version pn:
Welcome to the PartsVoice Parts Locator
Rear Counter Auto Parts Locator
Main
Home - NOS Parts

For used covers:
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts

ebay was a bust for part number, so try periodically by a description, such as;
94-96 Ford Bronco Luggage Cover
94-96 Ford Bronco Cargo Cover

1 - 9 of 9 Posts