Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through the basement periodically and getting rid of some stuff I know I wont use any time soon.

Chrome Grille guard, it's a direct fit for an 80-86 but I got it to mount on my 91, just had to make some spacers for the bottom bolt holes. Would look/fit better on a 80-86 though.. - $50

Accel 24 lb. injectors. 2 are missing o-rings but those are easy to get. Injectors only have about 20 miles of run-time on them since new - Asking $120 OBO

5.5" fog lights. I barely used them, no name brand - $10

AOD 87-91 gear indicator, mint condition out of a truck I parted out years ago. - $5

Wheels SOLD

Kicker 12" subwoofer with vented box, wiring, and Eclipse amp. Sub has a small puncture that's been repaired. Works just like new though. Looking to get $100 OBO for the entire setup.

I've got a bunch more stuff I'll be adding as the week goes on but this is a start. I've also got a couple mint 235-75-15 tires, couple elec. horns, trans cooler, switches etc. I'm also getting rid of a bunch of tools (mostly sockets, wrenches, hand tools etc.) if you're looking for something specific. I've got pics of everything so just let me know if you want to see something in particular. Would rather local pick-up but I'll ship the smaller stuff if I have to.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yessir

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know if they work? and shipping to 08872...

They look like the stock ones off a H2...
PM returned..

Injectors bumped down to $100 shipped. Found 2 more of the wheels mentioned in the first post..

Anyone want the behind the cab fiberglass thing on my truck (i dunno what it's actually called)? Thinking of ditching it.. $20 and it's yours.

I've got a stock clutch fan that's in good shape, plus a brand new flex fan but I don't think I have the spacer for it, but if i find it ill include it. Make me an offer on either.

Hood off the '91 is available. no dents or major rust.

Have a set of taillights for an 80-86 truck that are in good shape, $10 plus shipping.

If there's something in particular you're looking for that I haven't listed just ask, I might have it or be able to get it. Will be selling some parts off a 94 F150 soon also. Have a shitload of switches too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump..

Foglights are pending payment to polarrrbearrr.

I'll go down to $80 shipped on the injectors, no one needs these? Down to $75 for the whole sub/amp/box setup.

The entire truck in the pic is also for sale now..Would be willing to yank the 66k mile 302 out of it if someone wants just that, had a full fresh gasket kit installed before I put it in this truck and also has a brand new timing cover, water pump and oil + coolant temp sensors. Would rather sell the truck whole for parts though, don't feel like digging into it but like I said if someone's serious I'll do it. Has an 8.8" rear-end with 3.55's also. If you want more details on it PM me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts