Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight i got me a grill guard? bull bar? or free... can anyone tell me how its mounted, and if ur push bar/bull bar looks like this can u show me pics of it please and thank u
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
have some on hold it up against the bumper close to where it should go and peek around for a good mounting poiont.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Looks like one of the cheap ones that mounts to the bumper.

Just a heads up, but it's not going to be very strong, or usable as a recovery point or anything like that.

·
ford freak
731 Posts
it is a bumper moutned one, but I dont see any mounting tabs for it...you'll probably have to make some up so that you can mount it.

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
for looks they look pretty cool. i cant wait till i can afford a bronco air bumper which includes it. It has no strength to it really. i like it because i can have my lights on it. other than that its useless

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those ought to be called grill busters... not grill gaurds.
If you hit anything, it'll fold into the grill, lights and hood and take them out too.
Ask me how I know.
Turns a minor rear-ending which might involve a new front bumper, into a complete front nose replacement.

·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/IMG]
here a side pic if that helps?

holy crap thats the worst pic ever!
here how bout these two?
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
ford freak
731 Posts
it looks like it just uses angle brackets...not the best, but it'll work. it actually looks like the bumper profile from a 89-98 chevy...so you will need to drill some new holes if you plan on using it on a ford.

·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the guy i got it from said he had it on his wrecked 96 or 94 bronco? i dont remember so i guess ill call him and ask him how it all worked...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts