Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Don't know if anyone posted pictures of the arms or not but here they are I bought thme about a month ago. They are some heavy Bastards.

Arm next to a extention

Measurements

More measurements

Welded on to the radius arms

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Just ordered mine...70 bucks plus 12 dollars shipping! :thumbup
I shoulda ordered 'em a couple of days ago, but was busy getting my rescent firearms purchases shipped..:toothless

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey Dave and anyone else,
You can still get in,just give Mike a call and tell him the info.Mine came in today...Going to install tomorrow or the next

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
:rockon

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Glad i can help everyone out....Ill have mine installed by this weekend hopefully :rockon

·
Registered
64 Posts
:) thanks for the thorough report Bros :beer . l'll be showing off a set @ the Dixie M&G Feb 21 in Charlotte!!!:rockon

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Call and ask him Damon, he's a real cool guy (at least seems so on the phone) 530-342-3003 ask for Mike.
BTW mine came in yesterday...OMG these things are BEEEEfay! :thumbup

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
WOO WOO....Is there a total of 5 people that have bought them yet?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thanks to Chris Chu,I have the "radius arm extensions" welded on....Pics will be once i get the frame up restoration going...Thanks once again Chris..

Also,ill be reinforcing it once i get the truck running

·
Registered
44 Posts
HI,I am new hear and was wondering if I can get in on this deal and also is anyone running these on a 4" lift and does any one have pics of there truck flexing before and after they are installed. thanks :toothless

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.