Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Not running them on a 4 inch lift...mine are going on a SAS with 6 inch coils, but all you have to do to be in it, is say your with Fullsizebronco.com....:beer

P.S. welcome to Bronco heaven! :rebelflag

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,429 Posts
I ordered mine earlier in the week.. Told the guy I was with FSB and got the hook up..My total came to $84 bucks with shipping, really nice people over there..Can't wait to get them..

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,429 Posts
Got my bent and Twisted R/A extensions in the mail last night..I tore into the box and was really impressed with the quality of the product..These things are really heavy..

So I go to see if I can put slide the extension over the R/A...

This is about as far as it got..

So what do I do? Do I need to use a hammer and block of wood to get it down the rest of the way over the R/A or what..The fit is extremely tight and even a couple of whack with my 5lb sledge barely moved it..

This thing is going to look cool though when its done..

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
we had the same problem but we had to grind some of the rust off the shaft for it to slide on =)

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I had to grind off all the old rust and crap. They should slide on easy once you get all the rust off.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,429 Posts
Thanks guys, I going to hit the R/A's with the grinder on Sunday and see if that does the trick.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Ok I am gonna order a set too.:rockon

·
nolongeraregistereduser
656 Posts
Huh I just realized this Bent and Twisted place is less than an hour away from me. Maybe have to go take a look at his shop sometime soon. I better order my extensions though, is the deal still on?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,429 Posts
Just tell him you saw the deal on FSB and he'll give you the hook up..I paid $84 bucks total w/shipping to FL.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Let me get some facts and figures together here, and I might go ahead and play TTB guinea pig, myself. All the lift kits I can afford don't include extended RA's. But 80 bucks plus borrowing my buddy's welding services sounds like a lovely alternative. :thumbup

So i'll take some measurements and play around a bit. And if it seems feasible, I might just have to give it a go...

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
How can they thread on the radius arms more when the BT don't even thread on?

The BT arms are the same thread as the Radius arms. I know for sure they are the same as the TTB arms. I'm using the bolts from the TTB:)

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
anyone have pics with these installed? i want to build sliders and then do the SAS later. but i want to put the slider attachment point far enough back to be outta the way for these to fit

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.