·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of one?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I'd get in on a Beadlock ground buy it the price was right. And if shipping was free:)

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I called around and no one is willing to deal. 4 wheel parts wholesalers offered free shipping with at least 5 people, but the guy I talked to was somewhat rude and very vague. I'm just gonna get a deal from the local guy.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Phuck 4WPW:mad: Rude bastards!!! Anyway, try NTW they have great staff TONS more freindly AND helpfull...only prob (for some folks...maybe??) is I think the only carry Eaton locks...which is fine by me...:shrug

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried them. They're who I got my Thornbirds through. They were very friendly, but wouldn't make me any deals. I asked for free shipping, they said no. I asked for discount on wheels. They offered 5 bucks off per set for anyone who wanted in on it. Personally, that's not enough savings, so I told them thanx, and hung up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
What would you guy's consider to be good affordable beadlock's?I'll look in on some group buy's to...

Thanx!

·
Registered
95 Posts
What do you guy's think about allied wheel's?

As seen here--->http://www.alliedrockathons.com/catalogue_sample.htm

And here----->http://www.pirate4x4.com/productreviews/swamper-impact/

I have had a few email's with Lorrie a rep with allied today.We are making some ground so far if we purchase a total of 16 wheel's we could get $20.00 of each wheel so it would be like $154.00 per wheel for a 15x10 which would help with shipping ..But let me know who all would be interested and i could work on a better deal!She is willing to help us with our need's so just chime in on your thought's!!

Thanx!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Is that wheel on pirate the exact one...cause thats what I'm looking for a black "modular" style...The Eatons at NTW I think are like 129 for 15x10...now I don't know how they compare other wise....:shrug Any feedback here guys???

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey man why dont you try emailing the company's that make the specific wheel you are looking for..

see if they would be interested in hooking you up with a discount on group buys..

try it see what happens..I would go directly to the manufacturer..

if not let me know what wheel brand you want to go with ..

I will email them... Ill give it a shot..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts