Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been talking to John at staz works about a group buy on his civian double beadlocks. He is willing to work a deal depending on how many people we get together. Also if a couple people from one area order it will save on shipping costs.

If you havent seen his beadlocks go here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167971&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

there are several choices of centers available, these are just a couple. also if there is a specific design you want he can probaly do it for you.

this ones still in the works

here are the prices normaly, group buy will change these accordingly
in either 8",9",10" widths with your choice of backspacing and lug pattern
15" is $200 each
16" and 16.5" 200each
17 are 225 each
20" is between $250-275

Rock rings are
$40 for the 15"
$45 for the 17"

also do to these being build by hand and depending on how many orders he has going it may take a little while to get your set of wheels built. but that all depends on how many orders he has when you order.

so lets hear how many people are interested

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
im pretty sure he can make them to your width. but you would need to double check. i like the new iron cross design. when is it due by? these are the rims i plan on getting, i just need to save the $$ for them.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigBad94Bronco said:
I likey but need wider wheels than he is offering . Really nice looking wheel though .
what do you need? He can build just about anyhting. drop him an email [email protected] or give him a call (715) 333-5591

when is it due by? these are the rims i plan on getting, i just need to save the $$ for them
no time frame as of yet, if there alot of intrest and people ready to buy then it may happen sooner than later.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blaze said:
I'm in Dustin!:thumbup
awsome...the more we have in on this the better. are you ready to buy now? or?

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
im looking at $1K in rims so its honestly going to be a while, if we could secure a discount thats club based possibly or some way to set it up for one guy to get his this month, another the next? he still has lead time building them & orders to fill. just a thought. he gives POR discounts too. im getting his rims, just dont know the size & at the time dont have the fundage.

hey, he could cut superman symbols or bat signals or lucky charms shapes or really anything you could ever imagine. i bet we could get boobs cut for you know who. lightning bolts or a forest scene with deer for the hunters. sorry to ramble but i was just thinking. pheasant or duck. possibly fish for the fisherman. or pot leafs for the people that want to get hassled by the cops & rangers. lol, i saw a sticker on ebay while i was looking for 460 inside decals, and there was a lot of pot oriented stickers that just seemed to scream "pull me over & cavity search me"

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I know you cant do yours right now, as of now Im seeing it I can drum up intrest in this. I want to get these and after todays tire issues I might be looking for sooner than later for my wheels. lets just play it by ear and see how it goes, hell the whole group buy might not even work out anyway:shrug

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Those are very nice rims... I would be insterested. I'd like to know how those hold up though. Still wondering about that design..

·
Lurker
617 Posts
By how much would the price change with the group buy? I had planned on buying these wheels, it just seemed through the POR thread that tons of people were ordering them and he was the only one making them. I was expected a long ass time to get them. I would be interested in group buy prices for a 17x9, 8 lug, with that first pattern. Also a 15x8, 8 lug, first pattern, 2.5inch BS

What BS do you think I should run with 60/10.25 on a 17?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Dustin---I went through that entire por thread and really like these. I am planning on getting beadlocks with new tires but I will not have enough money saved up until late January---with Chrstmas and everything. I wish I had the money now but it's just not possible. If this group buy drags on i'll be interested.

Brian

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
axaviere said:
good word. haha.

this is the same design as the hummer beadlocks...this is by far the safest and toughest beadlock design out there, for road or offorad.

these are going to be my next wheels. when i get them is the real question. i cant afford them now. so if this doesnt go down right away, then id be in. if it does, then im out.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really having issues deciding on wha to run on my rig anyway. Ive got 2 bad tires on my rig so Im probaly going to have to get a new set of mtrs very soon cause Im running on a dry rotted spare. its either 35s again or 37s. I REALLY what 37s on a 17 but I dont know how long it would take to get wheels so that might not be feasable. If I stick to a 15 I could wait a bit for the rims.

looks to be about a 4-6 week wait on wheels depending on what you want. If its a popular setup he might get them done sooner. Also I asked him about the price breakdown.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is the breakdown 50$ off a set for 2 orders and 75$ off per set of 3 orders and 100$ off per set of 4 or more orders.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
You said they where $200 a rim right? So that brings us to a Grand total of $900 for a set of 5? Thats a bit much for me right now:( Those are killer looking rims though.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
plug ugly said:
whats the longest you guys would be willing to wait?
It depends on my tire situation, Im got some more places to call tomarrow to see where I can get the best price. I should know what Im doing here soon, wish I wasent scared of the 37s:uhoh3

If I stick to the 15s I cant wait a while to order so we get as many in on the deal as possible but if I do 17s I will need them sooner

You said they where $200 a rim right? So that brings us to a Grand total of $900 for a set of 5? Thats a bit much for me right now Those are killer looking rims though.
why not just buy 4 and get a regular rim for the spare? and yeah they are 200 a per wheel before the group buy discount. seems like alot of money but its accually good for a quality dual beadlock

1 - 20 of 52 Posts