Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to rebuild the motor on the truck and found a set of gt40 heads. I would love to spend the money for aluminum ones but am not at the point to drop that much on heads. These are what I am looking at: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/2459242284.html

Is it worth the money? The guy will take 50 off that just so they are gone. I plan on using a mild cam upgrade and finish out my exhaust when doing the rebuild. Thought ideas?

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
and? wierd, didn't show the hole post. if the heads are good and worked it would be a deal, but i would still have them checked befor installing them

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and? wierd, didn't show the hole post. if the heads are good and worked it would be a deal, but i would still have them checked befor installing them
I submitted the post before finishing ha. I spoke with him this morning and the story went installed on a mustang blew a head gasket due to bad head bolts and using a supercharger with too much psi. He planned to reuse them and got them checked over for any damage and stated there was none. Finally went with aluminum. I will make sure he has receipts stating everything has been checked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts