Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says. I bought a complete 95 front end already off of the truck. I am keeping the 6" springs. I have the center drops for the ttb. The kit came with extended radius arms....however 1 of the arms is thrashed beyond repair. I have the extended raduis arm brackets that are still good. The lift is tuff country. I will post pics and prices later. The complete ttb front end is for sale as well :thumbup gonna do a sas instead

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you still have the brackets and arm/arms i want them with a price shipped to san diego ca 92019 call me 619-957-4618.Thanks Daniel

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Which of your arms is broken? I have a Drivers side Skyjacker extended radius arm in case someone wants to buy your stuff and piece together something.. (Just trying to help you out in selling your items) I tried selling just my arm and it never sold.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spectre said:
Which of your arms is broken? I have a Drivers side Skyjacker extended radius arm in case someone wants to buy your stuff and piece together something.. (Just trying to help you out in selling your items) I tried selling just my arm and it never sold.

My passenger side one was ok so together we would have a set correct? :toothless

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
exactly.. So if you can sell your kit and need mine to complete the kit, I'll let mine go for $25 plush shipping.. (seems fair I think) I'll try and post a pic of it..

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spectre said:
exactly.. So if you can sell your kit and need mine to complete the kit, I'll let mine go for $25 plush shipping.. (seems fair I think) I'll try and post a pic of it..
sweet and i'll post a pic of mine as well :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts