Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully by this evening I'll hear the 429 rumble to life. :rockon

My brother is rigging up some exhaust on it now. Then him and dad are installing the gas tank. I'm hanging out down there, but there's not much I can do. Supposed to be taking it easy still.

And we've confirmed I've got the NP203 t-case with the part time conversion. My dad was convinced it was a 205, but I did my homework and he finally relented that I knew what I was talking about. :toothless

Off I go back to the work area. :thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,589 Posts
Awesome Mels! :rockon

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazed said:
Sweet...are you able to get sound clips?
I don't know how. My digi cam does video, but no audio. Our regular camcorder has a USB port, but I have no idea how to get it from the camcorder to my 'puter. :confused:

I gotta take some pics so ya'll can see these temporary side pipes my brother rigged up.

Next is the gas tank install and we should be ready. :thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I jinxed the project. :(

We're not gonna make it today. JT is still trying to wire in the fuel pump and the tank needs gas in it. When I went down there just now, dad had the alternator case open. But yeah...tomorrow.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I call BS MELS!!!! That thing will never start up..

Sorry I just had too:)

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Mels Knows I was just giving her crap.. I told her someone wouldn't beleive here earlier in the day if she posted it. I couldn't make my self be wrong now could I???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts