Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
:duh :banghead

I win again! You are player number 561 to have chosen ALF from ALF. I knew you were ALF from ALF from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I win again! You are player number 1428 to have chosen Kramer from Seinfeld. I knew you were Kramer from Seinfeld from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Hows this thing do this?:shrug

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
HA!!

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were mcgyver from mcgyver, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

I was going with Christopher Titus, from his show he used to have, Titus. I loved that show! And that Ligtning he has. Hot guy with a hot truck. *drool*

·
Registered
990 Posts
I win again! You are player number 203 to have chosen Al Bundy from Married With Children. I knew you were Al Bundy from Married With Children from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were Snoop Dogg from Dogg Pound GangstaVille, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!

I was Chico from Chico and the man! (Does anybody else remember this one??:shrug )

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.
But maybe you can help me so that I'll do better next time. In the form below, enter your character and a yes/no question that I can use to guess the character. For example, if you were pretending to be Gilligan from Gilligan's Island, and I guessed that you were the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, a good yes/no question would be "Are you thin?" or "Do you often break things?". Please please please try to make your question as general as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 14 of 14 Posts