Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok all you geetar guys... i got one of the digitech whammy re-issue pedals that i bought about 3 months ago (as you know, there now a rarity as they're not sold anymore...)

ANYWAYS - i played it about twice, and noticed it wasnt really my style, so im lookin to get rid of it... retail is $211.99, and i could get around 140 or 250 off of ebay, but if someone will make me an offer pretty close to that, i'll more than likely take it...

as i said, i played it about twice, so there is no knicks or scratches or ANYTHING... i have everything from the box to the twist tie around the power cord, so its pretty much new :thumbup

let me know :shrug - kenny

·
Registered
401 Posts
Got any pics?.. I'm always looking for different effects... Currently I run 2 TS9 Tubescreamers, Dunlop Cry Baby, Ross late 70's red tank Flanger, Digitech Digital Delay DD3, DOD FX25 Envelope Filter and a couple rack mount Alesis reverb units..
Custom Flame maple Warmoth Hollow body Strat w/fishman powerbridge tremelo, Fender Custom Shop Vintage Noisless pick ups.. TBX tone control.. 1 meg pots...LSR Roller Nut.. Fender sealed tuners...

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I just use a Digitech GSP-21 Legend and a GSP-7 daisy-chianed for different effects... into a Laney AOR 50 all tube head...

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
damn you guys got some coooool stuff, i have my eppi lespaul quadpickup with whatever distortion pedal i preatymuch could find. then when i play i just plug through my friends crate/ampeg stack as a replacement guitarist (basicly when hes to lazy to get his ass out of bed to play a gig with his band)

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I am trying to sell a Fender Stratacoustic - Black model... like new condition... I may also be willing to part with a BC Rich NJ Ironbird, w/Floyd rose... Tranparent blue finish, they both play great... but I need to make room for the lil lady... I have 8 guitars... :toothless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts