Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some from my wife and I. We have a few more and a great deal more reloading supplies. I shoot every day. These are, for the most part, walnut and blued steel. Always glad to see guys shoot, whatever their choice may be.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

7.7 Jap open sights at 100 yards. 1.5"

.30-06 Spr, 200 yards with 183 grain LEAD ALLOY bullets at ~2600 fps, 4 shot group, ~MOA

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
.458 LOTT, 500 gtains at 2320 fps

.475 Linebaugh Custom:

.500 S&W magnum, 465 grain FN, at just over 1700 fps, WITHOUT grips, done to demonstrate that big handgun recoil is easily mitigated by grip strength.

Virginian Dragoon, Deputy Model, .45 COLT

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some of the wife and I's 'guns'. Not all but most.

Just thought I would share. I hope you guys enjoyed. Coffee time. :)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Nice:thumbup I like that flintlock longrifle, did you build it? I love me some black powder:rockon Also I think I see a freedom arms revolver in there, those are nice guns.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice:thumbup I like that flintlock longrifle, did you build it? I love me some black powder:rockon Also I think I see a freedom arms revolver in there, those are nice guns.
Thank you, sir. I did not build the Long Rifle. I dig old things. Those revolvers that resemble FAs are BFRs. Good eye though, seriously, I did not think anyone would be aware of big bore revolver makers.

Did you see the Glock 10mm? I ran extensive penetration tests. Well, I shot roofing shingles. :thumbup I shot the .45 ACP, the 10mm, and the Ruger BH in .357 magnum. As expected, the .357 easily out penetrated the 10mm. The 10 mm went through 20, stopped, the .357 went through 22 and walloped the backstop. The .475 Linebaugh was tried later. It went through 30 shingles, through the backstop, and buried into a live oak 50 yards away.

:)

.41 caliber

Mark II

Mark II group:

.300 WM:

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,658 Posts
:popc1: nice collection. I'm way too paranoid to play. :brownbag

1 - 20 of 77 Posts