·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look who likes them Seeeeattle Warshington....bwahahahahaha

·
Bronco Snob
2,207 Posts
Look out ...its the SOY BOY PATROL!! These fools are play acting every post apocalyptic utopian movie they have ever seen.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
The Jordans are a great touch...the one dude looks like he's wearing a Hawaiian shirt..seem to recall reading somewhere that's one of the get ups the Boogaloo movement wears..

·
Eric
2,608 Posts
That's cute. I'm reasonably pro-2nd, but if you're gonna choose to roll out like that into public, you should have enhanced training. Pretty sure these guys don't. So much dumb s**t going on in that pic...

·
Registered
607 Posts
That's cute. I'm reasonably pro-2nd, but if you're gonna choose to roll out like that into public, you should have enhanced training. Pretty sure these guys don't. So much dumb s**t going on in that pic...
Dumbshits do dumb shit, that’s fer shur.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Boogaloo movement
It is. They're a far right extremist movement. On one hand I can see why one would end up there, on the other hand most conservatives seem to have an issue with the whole situation for some reason. They are loosely organized and apparently not very consistent in their beliefs other than anti government and pro gun.

·
Registered
947 Posts
The Jordans are a great touch...the one dude looks like he's wearing a Hawaiian shirt..seem to recall reading somewhere that's one of the get ups the Boogaloo movement wears..
You are kidding right? I've been wearing cargo pants/shorts and Hawaiian shirts going on 30-35 years now. Before cargo pants were even cargo pants!

Apparently you were not kidding...

Why the Extremist ‘Boogaloo Boys’ Wear Hawaiian Shirts

Damn, is there anything sacred left in this world?

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,557 Posts
Y'all gotta post a warning with this shit.. I nearly died laughing... Or maybe it was the Rona .. But I'm pretty sure it was this 😂😂😂

·
Bronco Snob
2,207 Posts
Y'all gotta post a warning with this shit.. I nearly died laughing... Or maybe it was the Rona .. But I'm pretty sure it was this 😂😂😂
If the CDC is tracking it, its the Rona. Definitely Rona.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
You are kidding right? I've been wearing cargo pants/shorts and Hawaiian shirts going on 30-35 years now. Before cargo pants were even cargo pants!

If you're gonna post links to articles how about making sure they aren't behind a god damn pay wall? I aint paying the WSJ to read one fucking article.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts

Nope I was dead serious, saw something about that a week or two ago and couldn't believe it. it's one of those things you'd remember...Hey, if it makes you feel any better I wore a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts to dinner tonight..I don't give a s**t...

Reactions: Want2BS8ed

·
Registered
947 Posts
If you're gonna post links to articles how about making sure they aren't behind a god damn pay wall? I aint paying the WSJ to read one fucking article.
LOL... sit back, relax, have a beer and tell us how you really feel pfun.

Nope I was dead serious, saw something about that a week or two ago and couldn't believe it. it's one of those things you'd remember...Hey, if it makes you feel any better I wore a Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts to dinner tonight..I don't give a s**t...
Me to! Was talking my wife and she kept saying "booga who?" Finally she was like "you mean like that NASCAR guy 'Boogity, boogity, boogity... let's go racing?"

God, I love that women!

·
Registered
913 Posts
The state of Washington has allowed a group of anarchists/marxists to literally invade and claim part of a major city center, including public buildings, parks, private property and private businesses. If actual conservatives had done this, every news outlet would be calling for tanks in the streets, but since it's marxists doing it, it's cute, and daring...

Not too long ago, a group of anti-government 'extremists' took over a remote building in the forest in Oregon. No shots were fired, no one was hurt, no property was damaged. Federal SWAT teams immediately responded and surrounded the area, and it ended with the ambush and killing of the group's leader while he was on his way to court. Democrats clamoured for this group to be stopped by any means necessary, and they got their wish.

Now, the Democrats have literally lost a city to anti-government extremists, and it's OK, 'cause they're not libertarians.

I think the whole "Bugaloo" thing is just as stupid as any other group that wants to use violence and lawlessness to achieve their ends, but I think they're right about one thing: we are on the brink of major outbreaks of violence if this crap continues. These idiots in Seattle need to be shut down hard and fast.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
OMG!!!! OH! Oh! OHHHH! Please SSSSTTTOP saying Booga loo.. Please for the love of God I can't stop laughing......

Two men were shipwrecked on an island.

They decided to venture inland to see if they could find help. The men came across a village in the middle of a jungle, and they were immediately surrounded by a tribe of islanders.
The chief of the tribe walks up to the men and says, ”Death or Boogaloo?”
The first man thinks for a second and replies, “I choose Boogaloo”.
The chief smiles and the entire tribe begins to chant “Boogaloo, Boogaloo, Boogaloo!"
Immediately the chief takes the man, bends him over, and f^#&s him in the a$$.
The second man is horrified at what he has just witnessed, and the chief then asks him the same question. "Death or Boogaloo?" The man thinks he would rather die than have Boogaloo, so he replies, “I choose death!"
The tribe roars in ecstasy and the chief yells, “Death by Boogaloo!!!”
Seeeee...... I told yah! stop saying Booga loo....

Swamp

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,557 Posts
OMG!!!! OH! Oh! OHHHH! Please SSSSTTTOP saying Booga loo.. Please for the love of God I can't stop laughing......

Two men were shipwrecked on an island.

They decided to venture inland to see if they could find help. The men came across a village in the middle of a jungle, and they were immediately surrounded by a tribe of islanders.
The chief of the tribe walks up to the men and says, ”Death or Boogaloo?”
The first man thinks for a second and replies, “I choose Boogaloo”.
The chief smiles and the entire tribe begins to chant “Boogaloo, Boogaloo, Boogaloo!"
Immediately the chief takes the man, bends him over, and f^#&s him in the a$$.
The second man is horrified at what he has just witnessed, and the chief then asks him the same question. "Death or Boogaloo?" The man thinks he would rather die than have Boogaloo, so he replies, “I choose death!"
The tribe roars in ecstasy and the chief yells, “Death by Boogaloo!!!”
Seeeee...... I told yah! stop saying Booga loo....

Swamp
😂😂😂😂

1 - 17 of 17 Posts