Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok question for ya guys that have done this. have much has it helped in the area of rattles and squeaks? I took a date up farmington canyon the other day and going up and coming out it sounded like my truck was falling apart. it was REALLY embarrasing. well that and jsut before we got out my altenator started squeeling and I had to drive home and take her home in the MINI-VAN Mini van = teh instant death and date killer.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*ed, edd, and eddy voice* har har har, my names damager har har har... :goodfinge sorry man, couldnt resist :toothless

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
If its rattling...

Try the fix i posted using drywall anchors in the screw holes.

You may have to drill out a few holes, But the wont let the screw back out or have any play...Which is nice.

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5742&highlight=Drywall

And its cheap, Alot cheaper and less time comsuming then taking everything out and trying to get another fix...

And i wanted to post MY very own write up:brownbag

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet tahnks man. I have the door rattle plus a lot comming from the rear wich is weird since all the trim panels that cover where the top meets the body are off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts