Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curios what psi you run in your rubber?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i run with 35 also

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
35-40 on road, 20-25 in the mud and 15-20 on the sand

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
40psig, front and rear. Someone on FSB has a picture of a FSB certification sticker with this exact pressure on it for 31x10.5-15's.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
I run 35-40 psi on the road. I have never aired them down offroad, there isn't enough clearance under the axles to air down.

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
182 Posts
I run 35 psi in mine all the time. I don't do any off-roading, strictly highway.

Tony

·
Registered
25 Posts
just curios what psi you run in your rubber?
I just pull my rubber on, insert, and pump up manually :goodfinge

·
Registered
12 Posts
call me crazy but i run 40 in the rear and 35 in the front, i get better gas mileage

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
The tire will tell you
I think he meant that on more then one level. If you've got an appropriate tire for the wheel, running it at max psi will leave you with probably the best tread life...

Not only that, but visually looking at or measuring the tread in the center versus the edges will let you know after a few thousand miles whether or not you need to up or down the pressure. If you're chewing up tread in the center, you should probably drop the pressure down for more even wear, and vice versa.

·
Super Moderator
4,975 Posts
40psig, front and rear. Someone on FSB has a picture of a FSB certification sticker with this exact pressure on it for 31x10.5-15's.
I don't have a picture, but I have that tire size and the actual factory PSI on the door sticker is 32 psi.

·
I'm stuck :)
724 Posts
i run 40 runs a little rougher but seems to get a little better mileage

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
35 psi. I never air down for wheeling either. Running a slightly lower PSI really helps with comfort. Truck doesn't rattle as much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts