Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought a 1996 gt coupe 5-speed and boy have i got the bolt on fever! I've went crazy, h-pipes, under drive pulleys, throttle body spacer, plenum spacer, cold air intake, plugs, msd wires, eibach sport line springs, cobra wheels, Tint, smoked headlights tinted taillights, chin spoiler, short throw shifter, king cobra clutch, indash, subs, mil eliminators, & I'm looking for a programmer.

I'll post some pics up this afternoon when i get my clutch the rest of the way in.

In the meantime let me see yours!!!

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Couple Quick pics of my baby. Mom bought it new, when I was 15 I paid Blue Book for her. Will never be sold.

Just after I got the rims

Nighttime pic after new headlights

And then the Family Connection mom's 06 GT Vert, Setp-dads 85 GT Vert, my 89 GT Vert

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
ok ok twist my arm some more

A little back story. This stang belonged to my dad's friend back in highschool. A family friend of ours took it to the prom. Well he had to go back to washington and needed to sell it. Luckily I was almost 14 and wanted a mustang project. So i bought it. Fixed it up, and it was my DD in highschool (didnt have a nice interior till junior year, or nice paint till senior). Now its my dd again. So its got some family ties and history to it.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts