Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
SUCH PRETTY STANGS!

My baby. She's stock. I don't have the money to do the things I want to do to her, but soon I will. She's not the GT and thank god she isn't because my insurance is raping me as it is LOL. But god do I want the saline supercharger. When we can afford it a supercharger is going on my baby.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's my '07, picture is a little old, but a more recent picture would be embarrassing, she's covered in winter grime right now. Hope this works, first picture I've tried to post here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm new here folks, but here's my Stang. '07 GT/CS (California Special) Though its hard to tell there isn't much of the CS that remains.

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm new here folks, but here's my Stang. '07 GT/CS (California Special) Though its hard to tell there isn't much of the CS that remains.

that is one of the nicest 07 stangs i have seen, i want i want i want:toothless

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
My dad's stock 04

and his '05

Both are company cars but still...

·
tactical-mike
5,561 Posts
deeeceent. whats thet sucker run in the 1/4?
im just getting it together. its very first pass right off the trailer on an 1/8th mile track it ran a 6.74 at 105mph with a 1.54 60ft. on motor and dot tires.
i just put a nos fogger on it and im very anxious to get it back to the track. im gonna start off sprayin 150 on it. :thumbup

this pic was taken before the fogger >

·
Registered
122 Posts
im just getting it together. its very first pass right off the trailer on an 1/8th mile track it ran a 6.74 at 105mph with a 1.54 60ft. on motor and dot tires.
i just put a nos fogger on it and im very anxious to get it back to the track. im gonna start off sprayin 150 on it. :thumbup

this pic was taken before the fogger >
oh dang!! car looked famillar, now i remeber the thread you had about gettin down the track again! glad you got a couple passes on her already!

61 - 80 of 86 Posts