Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know I will either have to recenter my H1's or get high steer arms that are clearanced for the H1's in order to run them on the D60 when/if it is ever complete.

Since I am looking at $150 for new centers, and then the cost of having them centered (Since calling me a novice welder is optimistic, and I will be driving it on the highway).

I am thinking about just getting the high steer arms that are offset for the D60, then having them recentered a couple months later when the funds are more available. I know steering won't be as good, but is this just a horrrrible idea, or something that will be ok just not optimal.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FWIW my turn radius is better than a Honda Civic with my stock H1 wheels. I have the TTB though.
I figured the tires would be rubbing the frame or shocks. I will be running 38's if I ever finish my sas

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id just recenter and run knuckle under, d60 high steer arms are a pretty penny alone... and i wouldnt sacrifice the steering if your goin on the high way a lot
I am looking at about $200 for the arms.

The reason it will get highway miles is just to drive it to the wheeling location.

Does a knuckle under give better steering then High steer?

·
Billdo
2,195 Posts
I am looking at about $200 for the arms.

The reason it will get highway miles is just to drive it to the wheeling location.

Does a knuckle under give better steering then High steer?
well i just remembered but arnt you doin a leaf sas? if so you wouldnt have to worry about track bar and drag link angles which was my concern about high steer. :doh0715:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts